Hot Line : 09 550 1282
Copy Right © 2010.
All Right Reserved by Dear Myanmar.
Prepared by DPS.
Developed Feb 15 2010 (TTL).
- Aid of natural fertilizers.
- Agricultural loans and aids.
- Explore ideal natural farms and motivate people to exploit follow or unused land for such.
- Distribution of high-yeild qaulity crops.
- Assistance and management for hazard free good agricultural practices.
- To help and administer for higher production at lesser cost.
- Proper usage of agricultural waste and by products and post harvest strategies.
- Preservation of soil properties.
- Natural pest control techniques.
- Training on keeping of proper records in natural farming programmes.
- Relevant activity for the promotion of chemical free.
- Educate on proper choice of breeding techniques that match the enviroment.
- Natural health care of the animals bred.
- Aid on feeding and upbringing of different breeds of animals.
- Proper planning of life care safety systems.
Enviromental ProtectionGet - to - gethers and discussions to create a nature friendly atmosphere and protect the environment.
Sustainability of the Organic values of the soil
- Fertile soil enhances higher quality and better yeild of crop.
- Application of natural fertilizers, subsidiary crop, multiple crop, rotation of crop and provision for proper growth of microbes in the soil are essential for the betterment of soil.
- Usage of Organic fertilizers, such as -
- bio - fertilizers
- green manure
- agro-by products is being advocated.
Natural pest and disease management
- Before cultivation of the required crop a cover crop of the pea of bean family should be planted.
This provides -
- Growth of helpful insects and controls pests;
- Protects from growth of weeds;
- breaks the life cycles of pests and promoter growth of aimed crops.
- Use of botanical pesticides.
Benefits of Natural Farming and Breeding
- Systematic education and application of natural farming principles
- Awareness on possible hazards in natural farming
- Awareness of enviromental protection
- Production of safe and sound farm products free from danger
- Build up confidence on natural farming systems
- By following the safety and health care principle in natural feeding of animals being bred:
- Though there maybe loss and death due contagions diseases in the locality the said breeding farm will be safe,
- Smell of dung and urine will be totally free,
- Ration of meat production to feed consumption will be greater,
- Acidity due fungas in the bowels and intestine will be protected,
- Production of eggs, meat and milk will be more . . . . and
- By products from natural farming can be used for feed
Obstacles in Natural farming
- Excess use of chemical fertilizers for higher production.
- Lack of protection on cultivated land and its surrounding.
- Lack of proper usage of fertilizers to suit the land and crop.
- Erosion of soil and lack of nutrients for the crop.
- High cost of chemical fertilizer used.
- Debt burden
- Excess of chemical usage.
- Lack of know how and education on soil preservation and ecological control.